Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! My name is Betsy and I am a 16-year-old senior in high school, who is just bursting with comments and opinions on this year's election. This November, my voice will not be heard, and I will not have a say in the leader of the United States for the next four years. So until I am allowed to vote, I have chosen to make my voice heard in another manner. I have a true love of politics, the process, the debates, and the lively discussion that accompany it. Since political forums for students such as myself can be difficult to come by, I have chosen to create my own political outlet, as a blogger. This particular entry is only an introductory sentiment to make my purpose known, but in the future I intend to blog almost everyday on the current event of the hour, while giving my opinionated and skewed commentary.*Caution, you're entering the "Betsy spin zone."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh betsy im so excited to read the remainder of this.... you got your age wrong silly your 14.